Welcome To West Bletchley Council's Official Website
Keep in touch and stay up to date with the latest Council news and event information, 'Like' us on Facebook follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Our website has been designed to provide you with information that the Council hopes will be of a valuable resource, especially in finding out more about what is happening within the Council and the wider community. As the site develops we hope it will become your local access point for information about the Council and the Principal Local Authority.
'The search facility and Quick Links' will navigate you to a number of pages within the website that will be of interest to a wide range of residents.
Here at West Bletchley Council, some of our areas of work are:
- Community and youth projects.
- Free swimming at Bletchley Leisure Centre.
- Free counselling service with West Bletchley Wellbeing.
- Activities for all ages at the Marc and Frank Moran Centres.
- Active mental health forum.
- Environmental projects involving local primary schools.
- Landscape and open space maintenance and development.
- Neighbourhood Planning.
- Funding and organisation of the annual West Bletchley Carnival
At the Council, we focus on services that you think are important and will improve your quality of life.
We are here to represent YOU in the best way we can.
We hope the website will become a further resource for community development and support through:
- involving local people more in what is happening in the community
- improving communication;
- engaging everyone in local issues, by providing YOU with more information.
West Bletchley Council is established on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These are just some of the ways in which we communicate with local residents, groups and partner agencies.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to messages and queries as quickly as possible, should you have an urgent issue you can call the West Bletchley Council office on 01908 648257.
We always welcome comments from local people but reserve the right to remove posts or comments that do not meet our guidelines, set out below.
You can find us online at:
You can also contact us via SKYPE between 09:30 and 16:00 Monday to Friday
Liking and Following
West Bletchley Council will make positive use of social media to keep local residents and groups updated with details of current services, events and facilities and other relevant useful information. We do not undertake to follow or connect with all of those who contact the Council via social media. If we do engage with individuals or groups via social media it does not imply that we necessarily endorse or support them.
Posted comments on Facebook and Twitter will be monitored during the Council’s office opening hours (0930-1600, Monday to Friday).
We would expect that comments posted on our Facebook page will:
• be polite and relevant.
• not be repetitive.
• not promote political parties.
• not publicise personal information of those posting or others.
• not advertise specific products or services.
• not be unlawful, libellous, threatening, obscene or offensive