Welcome to West Bletchley Council's Official Website
Our website has been designed to provide you with information that we hope will be of a valuable resource, particularly in finding out more about what's happening within the Council and the wider community. As the site develops we hope it will become your local access point for information about the Council and the Principal Local Authority.
Here at West Bletchley Council, some of our areas of work are:
- Community events and activities, including the West Bletchley Carnival.
- Community groups such as, Men in Sheds, Living in the Moment and Frank's over 55s.
- Free swimming at Bletchley Leisure Centre.
- Free counselling service with West Bletchley Wellbeing.
- Activities for all ages at The MARC and Frank Moran Centre. (www.facebook.com/themarcandfrank)
- Active mental health forum
- Environmental projects involving local primary schools, community groups and residents.
- Landscape and open space maintenance and development.
- Neighbourhood Planning.
We focus on services that you think are important and will improve your quality of life.
We are here to represent you in the best way we can.
We hope the website will be a further resource for community development and support through:
- involving local people more in what is happening in the community
- improving communication;
- engaging everyone in local issues, by providing you with more information.
West Bletchley Council is established on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. These are just some of the ways in which we communicate with local residents, groups and partner agencies.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, 'Keep me Posted Please!' to receive e-updates straight to your inbox.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to messages and queries as quickly as possible, should you have an urgent issue - or want a more timely response - please call the West Bletchley Council offices on 01908 648257 or drop in to 221 Whaddon Way during office hours (9.30am - 4pm).
We always welcome comments from local people but reserve the right to remove posts or comments that do not meet our guidelines - see 'What we do' for more information on guidelines.