West Bletchley Council, 221 Whaddon Way, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK3 7DZ
West Bletchley Council currently has one Councillor vacancy, in Poets Ward, which it is looking to fill by co-option.
Applications are now invited for co-option to the vacant position which will be considered at the next Full Council meeting on Monday 18th December 2023. To assist the Council in considering this matter candidates are asked to both confirm their eligibility for office and provide a written statement containing information about themselves and explaining why they wish to be considered for co-option.
To be eligible for office you will need to confirm that:
• You are over 18 years of age.
• You are either an elector or have over the last 12 months either resided, occupied land or premises or had your principal place of work in the locality or within 3 miles of it.
• Any bankruptcy judgements against you were discharged more than 5 years ago.
• You have not within the last 5 years been convicted of any offence with a sentence of 3 months or more imprisonment.
• Your name does not appear on the published list relating to corrupt or illegal practices.
Should you wish to be considered then please contact:
Clerk at West Bletchley Council
221 Whaddon Way
Tel: 01908 648257